Hebrew Israelite Nation Times Magazine provides a new and unique platform to create an open forum to examine and explore the State of a Nation, the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel scattered throughout this world, and the need to restore its relationship with the God of our forefathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
HINT Magazine will strive to:
- Relate our biblical past to our present condition, the world in which we live today.
- Foster greater understanding with regard to our history, our ethnicity, and our nationality.
- Define our history in a biblical and historical context – triumphs and challenges, and cultural significance.
- Explore this way of life for the Israelite, and why it is of the utmost importance for us to return unto Yah.
- Provide meaningful global perspectives with regard to the human condition around themes including but not limited to social justice, religion, geography, and philosophy.
Contributors to HINT’s quarterly magazine will range from faith leaders, educators, community advocates, political leaders and others who will present broad and diversified perspectives.
We at HINT believe that our healing exists within our untold story, and not just for us, but for all humanity. The hope is that this magazine will not only inform and inspire dialogue, but compel the reader to become empowered to create positive change in our world.
Deuteronomy 16:20 Justice, justice shalt thou follow, that thou mayest live, and inherit the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
WRITING FOR HINT MAGAZINE
HINT welcomes submissions from freelance writers. Please submit a detailed description of what you would like to write, a brief biography, and, if available, links to any previously published stories. Do not submit a completed piece. We are not currently accepting unsolicited fiction.
We are seeking contributions for the magazine and web page that encompass a broad spectrum of disciplines. Contributions on Torah, history, anthropology, short stories, poetry, plays, fine and graphic arts, photographic presentations, economics, philosophy, theology, language, sports, politics, blog articles, op-ed pieces and reviews, are examples of the types of contributions that we seek.